Bus Transfers To and From Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport
Other Transfer Options
Buses from Sheremetyevo Airport with Bus Routes and Times
When you arrive at Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) you have a few different options on transfer to your destination of choice. Besides renting a car at Sheremetyevo Airport, taking a taxi, or the train, you can also take a bus. Travel times depend on traffic conditions but usually range from 30 minutes to 90 minutes. The buses are run by mosgortrans.ru (website in Russian). Other than going to Moscow you can also take the bus to the nearby towns of Khimki or Lobnya.
To move between the different terminals there are covered, moving, pedestrian walkways between the terminals in the North Complex; B and C, for easy movement, and also between the terminals in the South Complex; D, E and F. There is a free inter-terminal metro train to move between North and South, this APM (automated people mover) train only takes 4 minutes and departures every 5-7 minutes around the clock.
You can also use a taxi or one of the minibuses found outside of the airport to move between some of the terminals.
Public transport to Moscow from Sheremetyevo Airport
From terminals D and F you can get to the metro stations Belomorskaya, Rechnov Vikzal, Planernaya, and Kitay-gorod (night bus) via bus or a fixed-route taxi, just follow the signs that will lead you to your bus stop.
To Belomorskaya and Rechnoy Vokzal metro stations in Moscow
- Fixed-route taxi 949, runs every 15 minutes between 06.00-22.00, costs 80₽
- Bus 851, runs every 20 minutes between 05.37-01.05, costs 57₽
To Planernaya metro station in Moscow
- Fixed-route taxi 948, runs every 15 minutes between 07.30-22.00, costs 80₽
- Bus 817, runs every 20 minutes between 05.23-00.09, costs 57₽
To Kitay-gorod metro station (night bus) in Moscow
- Bus H1, runs every 30 minutes between 23.58-04.58, costs 57₽
Public transport to Khimki and Lobnya
From terminals B, D and F you can take the bus to the train station of the respective town. Bus stops are located outside the different terminals.
To the town of Khimki
- Bus 62k, runs every 20 minutes between 05.45-23.13, costs 40₽
- Bus 41, runs every 50 minutes between 07.02-19.14, costs 50₽
To the town of Lobnya
- Bus 48, runs every 20 minutes between 06.08-19.55, costs 50₽
- Bus 41, runs every 50 minutes between 06.19-18.27, costs 50₽
- Bus 21, runs every 15 minutes between 05.20-23.59, costs 50₽
- Bus 24k, runs every 10-20 minutes between 06.15-22.30, costs 50₽
- Bus 33k, runs every 20 minutes between 06.10-22.10, costs 50₽