Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Departures (SVO)
|Hurghada (HRG)||Air Cairo||SM910||04:25||Scheduled|
|Yerevan (EVN)||Armenian Airlines||JI101||05:50||Scheduled|
|No flight departures were found at Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport.|
Planning a Holiday or Business Trip...
Pre-book Rental Car at Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport for huge savings.
Flight Departures at Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport
You are recommended to check in online before arriving at Sheremetyevo Airport, if you have the possibility to do so. This will save you time when arriving at the airport. If you do not have the possibility to check in online please proceed to the check in desks in your terminal of departure.
Domestic flight passengers can use e-boarding passes, while international passengers need a physical boarding pass.
Customs and Departing from Sheremetyevo Airport
If you are flying outside the Eurasian Union (Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan) you must go through customs. For passengers with items to declare please use the red corridor, for passengers without items to declare please go through the green corridor.
Border Control Departing from Sheremetyevo Airport
Passengers travelling on an international flight are required to go through the border control. Foreign citizens are obliged to present a valid passport, visa and migration card, and Russian citizens must present a travel passport.
Security Check at Sheremetyevo Airport
Before boarding the aircraft all passengers and their luggage have to undergo a security check for everyone’s safety. Please make sure you have no prohibited items in your luggage.
Transfer to Sheremetyevo Airport
- Driving: Choose either the M-11 or Leningradskoe Shosse from Moscow to the airport.
- Rental car: If you want to return a rented vehicle to any of the rental car companies located at the Sheremetyevo Airport please follow instructions given by your rental car company of choice. All rental car companies are located on Floor 1 in Terminal D.
- Personal car: You can park for free for up to 15 minutes at the airport, after that a fee is charged. Make sure not to overextend your parking time as it may result in a fine. Each terminal has indoor and outdoor parking options both nearby and further away from the airport. If you choose to park further away you can use the free shuttle buses to get to the airport from the parking lot.
Waiting to board your flight at Sheremetyevo Airport
While you are waiting to board your flight you can spend your time exploring all the different duty-free shops, relax in a lounge, or eat at one of the many restaurants.
In the mother-and-child rooms young children under the age of 7 (or under the age of 14 if they have limited health conditions) and their parents can play, relax, eat, have a shower or even sleep while waiting for their flights. These rooms are also available to women in the second half of their pregnancy. The maximum stay is for 24 hours and it is free to use. Children cannot be left unattended. The rooms are located as listed below:
- Terminal B, Floor 1, Common area
- Terminal D, Floor 2, Common area
- Terminal E, Floor 1, Common area
- Terminal E, Floor 3, Departures, international flights
- Terminal F, Floor 2, Common area
People with disabilities are welcome to wait for their flights in the free lounges;
- Orion - Terminal D, Floor 3, past passport control
- Sirius - Terminal E, Floor 3, past passport control
- Saturn – Terminal D, Floor 1, common area
- Mercury – Terminal B, Floor 1, common area
The lounges are open around the clock and they include specially equipped bathrooms, recreation areas, a children’s room, and an Internet café.
Please contact the airport for more information: +7 (495) 578 65 65
WiFi at Sheremetyevo Airport
Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport offers free WiFi to anyone coming through the airport. Please follow these steps to connect to their network:
- Search for _SheremetyevoWi-Fi
- Register with your phone number
- Select one of three methods for identification and variation;
- Callback – You will get a callback to your phone with the last 4 digits of the number being your verification code, enter it where indicated. Do not answer the call.
- SMS – You will receive an SMS with the verification code
- Passport and selfie – you will be asked for your passport and to take a selfie and you will receive the verification code
Once the verification code is entered you are ready to go online
Smoking at Sheremetyevo Airport
If you want to smoke before departing Sheremetyevo Airport in Moscow please make sure to do so before passing through all the different checks and controls as smoking is not allowed inside any of the buildings at the airport, or within 15 metres of the entrances to the terminals. Smoking pavilions equipped with a ventilation system are installed outside the terminal entrances. Please be aware that smoking in non-designated areas may lead to a fine.
A small selection of attractions to visit or experience during your stay in the beautiful, and architecturally unique city of Moscow