Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Arrivals (SVO)
|Hurghada (HRG)||Southwind Airlines||SM909||02:45||Scheduled|
|Yerevan (EVN)||Armenian Airlines||JI100||04:40||Scheduled|
|Adler Sochi (AER)||Aeroflot||SU1133||05:30||Scheduled|
|St Petersburg (LED)||Aeroflot||SU53||06:00||Scheduled|
|No flight arrivals were found at Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport.|
Planning a Holiday or Business Trip...
Pre-book Rental Car at Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport for huge savings.
Flight Arrivals at Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport
Sheremetyevo International Airport (SVO) has 6 terminals, with plans for one more (G); Terminal A is for private and business aviation, and 4 terminals are passenger terminals for international and domestic flights (B, D, E and F). In January 2020 Terminal C was partly reopened for international passengers after a reconstruction, but is not widely in use yet.
The terminals are divided into a Northern Terminal Complex and a Southern Terminal Complex, with terminals, B and C in the North Complex and terminals D, E and F in the South complex. Terminal A stands separate from the other terminals.
Aeroexpress, the train company running between the airport and Moscow centre has its own terminal with the same name.
Baggage Claim Areas
When you arrive at Sheremetyevo Airport on an international flight you are subject to a border control and a customs control before being allowed into the baggage claim area of your terminal of arrival. Passengers arriving on domestic flights can proceed to collect their luggage.
If you have any items subject to customs please use the red corridor, and if not please go through the green corridor.
You are asked to check your luggage for any damage at the time of collecting it and to report any damage or loss of luggage to your specific airline at the Lost and Found desk located in all arrival halls.
Shops and Restaurants
Shops and restaurants can be found in all terminals, both airside and landside. If you want something to eat there are many choices ranging from cafés and bars, to fast food and restaurants serving finer dining, and even grocery shops.
If you are looking to do some shopping you have a wide variety of shops where you can buy clothes, cosmetics and fragrances, books and newspapers, flowers or jewellery, souvenirs and more.
ATM's, Banks and Currency Exchange at Sheremetyevo Airport
ATM's can be located on floor 1 in Terminal B, on floors 1 and 3 in Terminal D, on floors 1 and 2 in Terminal E, on floors 1 and 2 in Terminal F, and on floors 3 and 4 in the Aeroexpress Terminal.
Bank branches can be found in terminals B, D, E and Aeroexpress. Currency exchange offices are located in all terminals, except Terminal A.
Sleeping Facilities at Sheremetyevo Airport
There are 2 different Sleep Lounges at the airport allowing you to catch a few hours of sleep, or peace and quiet. They can be booked in advance, but it is not necessary, and you are charged an hourly rate. They are located in Terminal C, Floor 3, in the registration area before passing through passport and customs controls, and in Terminal D, Floor 2, in the common area. For more questions or to book your room please call +7 (495) 578 3905.
There are also several capsule hotels within or nearby the airport.
Other facilities at Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) are the History Museum of Sheremetyevo, shower rooms, mother-and-child rooms, and a SPA-area. There are also post offices, pharmacies, medical centers and chapels for those in need of them.
VIP Lounges at Sheremetyevo Airport
There is at least one VIP lounge in each terminal located as listed below:
- Terminal B, Floor 1, Common area
- Terminal C, Floor 1, Common area
- Terminal D, Floor 1, International flights
- Terminal D, Floor 1, Domestic flights
- Terminal E, Floor 2, Common area
- Terminal F, Floor 2, Common area
For more information please contact Sheremetyevo VIP on +7 (495) 981 0909
WiFi at Sheremetyevo Airport
There is a free WiFi network available for anyone coming through the airport. Follow these steps:
- Search for _SheremetyevoWi-Fi
- Register with your phone number
- Select one of three methods for identification and variation;
- Callback – You will get a callback to your phone with the last 4 digits of the number being your verification code, enter it where indicated. Do not answer the call.
- SMS – You will receive an SMS with the verification code
- Passport and selfie – you will be asked for your passport and to take a selfie and you will receive the verification code
Once the verification code is entered you are ready to go online
Smoking at Sheremetyevo Airport
Smoking is not allowed inside any of the buildings at the airport, or within 15 metres of the entrances to the terminals. There are smoking pavilions installed outside the terminals entrances specially equipped with a ventilation system. Smoking in non-designated areas may lead to a fine.
In-airport Transportation at Sheremetyevo Airport
To move between the North and the South terminals please use the inter-terminal metro system, an automated people mover (APM). It runs between two different stations with one located on floor 1 in Terminal B, and on floor 1 in between terminals D and E.
To move between the different terminals in the same complex it’s easy to use the covered pedestrian moving walkways.
Transfers to and from Sheremetyevo Airport
- Rental car: All rental car companies represented at Sheremetyevo Airport are located in the same area, Floor 1 in Terminal D. Companies represented include Rentmotors, Avis, Sixt, Europcar and Elex Polus.
- Bus: Buses run between the airport and Moscow and the nearby towns of Khimki and Lobnya.
- Train: Aeroexpress trains will take you to central Moscow with departures every 30-60 minutes between 05.15 and 23.45.
- Taxi: Taxi stands by the official taxi company Yandex. Taxis can be found within the arrival halls.
- Pick-ups: Free parking for 10-15 minutes for picking someone up or dropping someone off is allowed outside the terminals. Please look for dedicated areas upon arriving with a car, although not all terminals have them.
A small selection of attractions to visit or experience during your stay in the beautiful, and architecturally unique city of Moscow